Seeger By Design is an art sourcing consultancy
Artworks enhance your living and working environment; your lifestyle; and if selling, can help maximize your property's selling potential.
The foundations of our business lie in a commercial art and design gallery. This, combined with our experience in managing and developing artists and design concepts; has over the years, given us an excellent grounding in art selection and placement.
We understand that art responds to and coordinates with the space.
If you're choosing a piece for your home, the artwork should "speak" to you. You should have an emotive response to it. It does not have to match the paint colour or furniture.
If you're choosing or commissioning an artwork for decorative and styling purposes only, then consider the position it will sit, the lighting and decorating scheme.
We understand that each client, property and project is unique and must be treated appropriately - whether starting off with a salon hang of small framed etchings and drawings; buying an investment piece; or commissioning an artist to create a specific artwork.
We select and place art to fit the brief and budget:
to create features within a space
to complement your existing art, furniture and decorating scheme
- to add interest, atmosphere and individual style to your property
- to inspire serenity, creativity or critical and abstract thinking.
"Art washes away from the soul the dust of every day life." Pablo Picasso
We inject this sentiment into all our projects. Art is treated as an integral part of our creative processes.
We work directly with our extensive network of artists - from abstract, photography, traditional, surreal to industrial sculptors. We source or commission artwork to suit your specific needs.
Every project is treated to Sophie Seeger's curator's eye.
Sophie Seeger's art and design bio
Robyn Hammond's art and design bio
- Artworks in private collections in Australia, South Africa, America, Denmark and Singapore
- Art Gallery Director and artist agent
- Guest Curator
- Mentor to Fine Arts Student
- Commission of 11 paintings for IKON - Advertising Agency
- Textile and Indigenous rug development and curation
- Volunteer work Yuendumu Art Centre - Central Desert
- Art direction of historical coffee table book: The First Clay
- Member of the Advisory Committee for The Regional Gallery & The Cultural Centre - BMCC
- Colour consultant and interior decorator
- Textile design experience
- Designer Rug Design finalist
- Commissioned artist
- Artworks in private collections in Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia
- Fashion designer
Call Sophie on 0412 445 660 OR Robyn on 0414 747 173